ADSM-L

Re: Solution to RE: Error starting TSM server after upgrade

2005-08-18 11:36:21
Subject: Re: Solution to RE: Error starting TSM server after upgrade
From: Shannon Bach <SBach AT MGE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:37:44 -0500

We've been waiting for a reply as I too questioned this :~)

Shannon

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>

08/18/2005 10:16 AM

        To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Hmmm... I have to question the FIX=NO part, as that will only search for
inconsistencies; it won't fix them. You should clarify with the engineer
who answered your question, as there might be a typo.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-08-18
08:01:22: