ADSM-L

Re: Resourceutilization & Backup Question

2005-08-17 14:23:54
Subject: Re: Resourceutilization & Backup Question
From: Debbie Bassler <Deborah_Bassler AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:22:43 -0400
Thanks for the input, Ben.

All of our database data goes to tape. My main concern, with
resourceutilization and collocation, is that we're not shooting ourselves
in the foot by using both.

I've decide to shut the database down before doing the back up, when we
start the back up early. Hopefully, this will help ease the pain.

Debbie

Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
08/17/2005 12:04 PM