ADSM-L

Re: Xp Metaframe over windows nt 4.0

2005-08-09 12:22:11
Subject: Re: Xp Metaframe over windows nt 4.0
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:22:08 -0700
Microsoft retired their mainstream support for NT 4.0 a couple of years
ago, and extended support was retired at the end of 2004. Meanwhile, the
TSM client for NT 4.0 is still supported during the lifecycle of TSM 5.2,
albeit at the 5.1 code level.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-08-08
13:43:42: