ADSM-L

Re: Client OS Level

2005-08-03 13:30:58
Subject: Re: Client OS Level
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:30:47 -0700
If you've ever wanted to know how to figure out the Windows OS version,
here is a link to info on the structure that the Windows GetVersionEx()
function fills in:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/sysinfo/base/osversioninfoex_str.asp

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-08-03
10:12:12: