ADSM-L

Checkout only works in one drive

2005-08-03 04:44:28
Subject: Checkout only works in one drive
From: Matthew Large <Matthew.Large AT AVIVA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:45:37 +0100
Hi,

TSM 5.2.1

Library Firmware
6.03
RMU Firmware
190B.00004
4 LTO2 drive @ 53Y2

Our library seems to have a problem checking anything out while drive 3 is
in use - the operation always fails.. In other words it seems to only want
to use Drive3 to check vols out, which seems a bit strange.
We recently had a fourth drive added to our library and with that all the
related firmwares were brought up to the latest level, which I hoped would
rid us of this problem, but it's still prevelant.

Just wanted to check here before I raise a call..

Thanks,
Matthew

Aviva plc
Registered Office: St. Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ
Registered in England Number 02468686
www.aviva.com

This message and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone
or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. Also, if you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.