ADSM-L

Re: delete offsite volume - did not go to a pending status

2005-07-28 16:06:22
Subject: Re: delete offsite volume - did not go to a pending status
From: "T. Lists" <tracylists AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:06:11 -0700
Where should I see that the status is EMPTY?  It still
shows FULL on a q volume.  I ran the delete volume
today, so it shouldn't be ready yet to come back from
offsite (our reuse delay is set to 5 days)

I know I can just wait the delay reuse period and
manually call it back from offsite and check it in and
then delete it or whatver.  However, I fear that if I
don't do that, with no pending_date, it will just sit
out there at a FULL state forever.

T.

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail