ADSM-L

Re: Migration Summary

2005-07-26 15:40:07
Subject: Re: Migration Summary
From: Uwe Schreiber <Uwe.us.Schreiber AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:39:46 +0200
hi joni,

i think this select statement will show you the information what you are
looking for.

SELECT ENTITY as "Activity", -
 Activity as "Process", -
 Start_Time as "Start Time",End_Time as "End Time", -
 END_TIME-START_TIME as "Runtime D HH:MM:SS", -
 Examined as "Files/Dirs checked", -
 Affected as "Files/Dirs transfered",cast(BYTES/1048576 as decimal(12,3))
as "Bytes transfered in MB", -
 FAILED as "Files/Dirs with failures", -
 Mediaw as "Media Wait in sec.", -
 Processes as "Number of Processes", -
 Successful as "Successfull" FROM ADSM.SUMMARY -
 where ACTIVITY like upper('MIGRATION') and date(start_time) >=
current_date - 1 days -
 ORDER BY "Start Time"

this select statement shows you all migration processes with a start-time
current_date - 1 day,
feel free to modify this line to get the information of more days.

James.Brents AT VALERO DOT COM
Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
26.07.2005 20:08
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Migration Summary

You could query the activity log and look at the message for the process
completion status.  It will tell you how much that process moved.

Regards,
James