ADSM-L

Re: problems defining path dell 136t

2005-07-25 20:54:42
Subject: Re: problems defining path dell 136t
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:54:38 -0500
Possible connection: I have a customer that just upgraded the firmware
to latest levels on his Dell PowerVault 128T, and he could no longer
access his drives. I haven't heard from him, but I mentioned that he
might have to back off on the firmware level.

Again, I don't know if yours is the same problem, but it sounds similar.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627