ADSM-L

Re: Multiple versions of TSM server on one AIX host

2005-07-25 11:00:35
Subject: Re: Multiple versions of TSM server on one AIX host
From: Bill Kelly <kellywh AT AUBURN DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:00:23 -0500
Okay, I got no responses to the original posting, so I thought I'd try
this:  if anyone is successfully running multiple TSM servers at different
maintenance levels on a single AIX host, would you post some details on
your setup?  TSM server startup scripts, relevant dsmserv.opt entries,
directory structure, and anything else that's required to accomplish this?

Thanks very much,
Bill