ADSM-L

help:sysback restore question

2005-07-08 08:27:55
Subject: help:sysback restore question
From: ming li <liming700 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 20:27:36 +0800
Hi all ,I'm doing a sysback(integration to TSM)test,the OS of all
machines is AIX 5.3.the NIM server is the TSM server also,NIM resource
boot,it's niminfo file content:
#------------------ Network Install Manager ---------------
# warning - this file contains NIM configuration information
#       and should only be updated by NIM
# machine which controls the NIM environment

export NIM_NAME=master
export NIM_HOSTNAME=htsm
export NIM_CONFIGURATION=master
export NIM_MASTER_HOSTNAME=htsm
export NIM_MASTER_PORT=1058
export NIM_REGISTRATION_PORT=1059
export NIM_BOS_IMAGE=/SPOT/usr/sys
export NIM_BOS_FORMAT=rte
export NIM_HOSTS=" 192.168.2.3:htsm"
export NIM_MOUNTS=" "
export ROUTES=""

The client can boot from the NIM server and I can see the sysback
restore main menu.But when I try to acess the options "changing the
Volume Group, Logical Volume and File System Attributes",the error
message like as "unalbe to read install options from the server!Be
sure the server has enabled the client access to an install devices or
install image firectory",with the options "Install the System with
Current Settings " I get the same error,what's wrong?Thx!