ADSM-L

Re: Domino TDP missing pieces parts

2005-07-06 14:04:58
Subject: Re: Domino TDP missing pieces parts
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:03:46 -0400
I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and the file does not get installed.

Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
07/06/2005 01:38 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Domino TDP missing pieces parts

You should find dominstall in /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/domino/bin.
If not try to reinstall.

Eduardo

Eduardo Esteban
IBM TSM for Mail
(408) 256-0607  Tie Line: 276-0607
eesteban AT us.ibm DOT com

Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
07/06/2005 07:51 AM
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Domino TDP missing pieces parts

I am trying to install the Domino TDP (5.3) on a Solaris system -
downloaded from Passport !

The instructions say to run ./dominstall

However, I can find this file.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling ALL of TSM but the file still
never appears !

I tried searching IBM.COM but only gets hits on problems with dominstall !

What am I missing ?