ADSM-L

Re: Virtual volumes and multiple diskpools on target server

2005-06-30 15:59:14
Subject: Re: Virtual volumes and multiple diskpools on target server
From: "Pugliese, Edward" <EPugliese AT NYBOT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:58:08 -0400
Thanks very much.   Makes sense once I thought about it a moment. I
never thought to define multiple servers to get multiple node names.

Just out of curiosity, how did you figure this out? Is there any manual
I am missing where this type of example is shown?  I tried searching
some list archives and never even saw any discussion that hinted at this
approach.