ADSM-L

Export node with TDP's ?

2005-06-29 08:10:23
Subject: Export node with TDP's ?
From: "Pretorius Louw <louw AT sun.ac DOT za>" <louw AT SUN.AC DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:10:06 +0200
1. Does anyone know if export node works with the Exchange TDP?  (Win2k3
with Exchange2k3)

2. Instead of running multiple Nodenames on our Cluster servers we are
looking for ways of doing monthly backups and keep them for many years
while still keeping our weekly backups for only 10 versions.
Unfortunately it seems one cannot specify a ManagementClass on the
commandline so we cannot use a different MC for this.  Any other
thoughts?

Regards

Louw Pretorius

Informasie Tegnologie

Stellenbosch Universiteit

There is only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't