ADSM-L

CAD Question

2005-06-23 15:38:39
Subject: CAD Question
From: Debbie Bassler <Deborah_Bassler AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:31:34 -0400
We had a Windows 2003 box which had to have the C drive rebuilt a couple
of weeks ago. The TSM software was on the D drive and was not disturbed.
However, we just noticed the backup has not run since 6/13. The
dsmsched.log has a next start date of 6/14. I believe I need to load
dsmcad, the dsm.opt file contains "managedservices schedule webclient" and
"schedmod prompted". I thought I just had to issue the "load dsmcad"
command on the client command line. However, that doesn't work. Can
someone give me some insight? (obviously, I'm new at this product)

Thanks,
Debbie