ADSM-L

Select Statement Used for TSM Operational reporting

2005-06-23 09:41:33
Subject: Select Statement Used for TSM Operational reporting
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:41:14 -0400
After spending pretty good deal of time trying to gather all the select
statements used by TSM Operational reporting.. said to myself.. you know
there must be a better way to gather this information.. I browsed under
c:\progra~1\tivoli\tsm\console\  and I found files with *.in extension.
Sure enough this file contains the select statements used generate the
report.  I hope this information will be helpful to some of you who
collects or works with vast maze of select statements.

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee