ADSM-L

Re: Web Admin GUI not working after upgrade: HELP!

2005-06-20 08:33:13
Subject: Re: Web Admin GUI not working after upgrade: HELP!
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:32:51 -0400
Hi Mark,

I'm looking in the guide and I do not see any information on the
dsmserv.idl function.  Were you referring to the admin guide?  Or is this
in an installation guide?  Thanks again!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603
Fax:(717)302-5974
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

             "Stapleton, Mark"
             <mark.stapleton@B
             ERBEE.COM>                                                 To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: Web Admin GUI not working after
                                       upgrade: HELP!

             06/20/2005 08:16
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Please read your TSM server administration guide on information about
dsmserv.idl's function, and yes, you will have to shut down your TSM
server in order to run it.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627