ADSM-L

Antwort: [ADSM-L] Server Locked Up

2005-06-20 01:23:30
Subject: Antwort: [ADSM-L] Server Locked Up
From: Dierk Harbort <Dierk.Harbort AT BUERGEL DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:23:40 +0200
i remember a similar situation: the path definitions to the drives where
off line. have you checked them ?

regards, Dierk

It seems our server has locked up. We are copying our storage pools to our
copypool and nothing seems to be moving, no counts are increasing. Our
server level is 5.1.1. We have 10 tape drives, all online. 8 are in use
and 2 are reserved. Has anyone had this problem before? The dsmserv.err
log doesn't tell me anything, is there somewhere else I can look?

Thanks for any help,