ADSM-L

Re: Backup of large server (15+ Million objects)

2005-06-16 10:00:50
Subject: Re: Backup of large server (15+ Million objects)
From: "Murphy, Christopher" <cmurphy AT IDA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:45:39 -0400
Bill,

While not directly related to your issue, I would recommend you (and
anyone else with file systems of 4+ million objects on Windows 2000)
check out this KB article.  I have been bitten by this quite badly.

 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831375

Chris Murphy
Network Systems Analyst
Institute for Defense Analyses