ADSM-L

Fw: 网易邮箱自动回复: [ADSM-L] Image Backup with Journal based backups

2005-06-09 17:32:50
Subject: Fw: 网易邮箱自动回复: [ADSM-L] Image Backup with Journal based backups
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:31:48 -0400

This post gotten me wondering also. I asked one of my colleagues and this
is what I found out.

Re: 网易邮箱自动回复: ----> it mean mailbox auto reply

您的来信已经收到,我会很快和你联系! --->that means your letter has been
received, he/she will contact you soon

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/09/2005
11:28:30 AM: