ADSM-L

Re: Question on Daily process flow

2005-05-24 13:54:26
Subject: Re: Question on Daily process flow
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:54:06 -0400
If you ask 10 TSM admins chances are,  you will get 10 different answers.
Here's a great Redbook that has a nice picture of the Wheel of Life that  I
primary use it as reference.
It shows a general recommended series of operations and sequence.

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/SG245416/wwhelp/wwhimpl/java/html/wwhelp.htm
Chapter 12: Scheduling, There is Wheel of life section.

Sung Y. Lee
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/24/2005
09:18:20 AM: