ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 support with NT

2005-05-24 10:54:14
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 support with NT
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:53:48 -0700
Hi Eric,

You can use the 5.1.7 client. I suspect a simple oversight in updating the
link from the 5.2 directory.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-05-24
06:58:12:

> Hi Andy!
> I don't understand this.
> On the FTP server I find two directories with 32-bit client code.
> In

ftp://ftp.storsys.ibm.com/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v5r2/
> Windows/Win32/LATEST/ one finds the 5.2.4 client which is only supported
on
> Windows 2000, 2003 and XP according to the readme.
> In the directory

ftp://ftp.storsys.ibm.com/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v5r2/
> Windows/WinNT/LATEST/ one finds a 5.1.6 client, while 5.1.7 is the most
> current release 5.1...

(ftp://ftp.storsys.ibm.com/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client/v5r1