ADSM-L

Complex Select Needed for List of Tapes Needed for Restore

2005-05-23 14:04:21
Subject: Complex Select Needed for List of Tapes Needed for Restore
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:04:27 -0400
Hi TSM guru,

For tracking and tape management purpose, I am trying to come up with a
list of volumes needed for restore and/or tapes used  for each storage
pool.
Now, I came up with this one after performing a search of adsm forum..

select node_name, count (distinct volume_name) as NumOfTape,stgpool_name
from volumeusage group by node_name, stgpool_name

NODE_NAME  NUMOFTAPE  STGPOOL_NAME
--------------------     --------------------    ------------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   #xx                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, what I am looking for is similar to this output.   Any idea..
Thanks

NodeName          Storagepool(a)  Storagepool(b)  Storagepool(c) and
Storagepool(d)
xxxxxxxxxxx       # of  tape  # of tape   # of tape   # of tape

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee