ADSM-L

select syntax

2005-05-20 13:17:05
Subject: select syntax
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:16:40 -0400
Hello everyone!

I run the report below to see the level of our nas toc disk pool and I was
wondering if there is a way to also have another column called GB Utilized
which multiplies total gb x percent utilized?  I have tried this in so many
different ways and I have not been successful.  I'm not sure what I have
been doing wrong, but it just won't work.  Thank you in advance!

select stgpool_name as "Storage Pool",cast(est_capacity_mb/1024 as
decimal(6,0)) as "Total GB",pct_utilized as "Percent Utilized" from
stgpools where stgpool_name='NAS_TOC'

Results of report:
Storage Pool           Total GB     Percent Utilized
NAS_TOC                      64                 63.1

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems
Work:(717)302-6603