ADSM-L

Help with select

2005-05-17 15:28:41
Subject: Help with select
From: fred johanson <fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:26:44 -0500
I have a very large domain, 800+ clients, where the owner would like his
reports broken out by schedule, starting with the not used in last 30 day
report.  I think the appropriate select should look something like:

select associations.schedule_name,associations.node_name from asso
ciations where associations.node_name in (select nodes.node_name from nodes
wher
e (((30 < days(current_timestamp) - days(backup_end)) or backup_end is null and
domain_name='SSD')) group by associations.schedule_name

I'm at the point where I'm getting the 'additional tokens needed' message,
which usually denotes unbalanced parentheses, but I can't see where.  All
help greatly appreciated.

Fred Johanson
ITSM Administrator
University of Chicago