ADSM-L

Re: TSM app in initab

2005-05-06 09:00:59
Subject: Re: TSM app in initab
From: Frank Lozano <frank.lozano AT VERIZON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 05:59:12 -0700
Thanks Richard.  Hope these question are not too basic--but guess I gotta
start somewhere
(who do I see about getting you a raise...)

|         |           "Richard Sims"   |
|         |           <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>     |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           05/05/2005 02:18 |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

On May 5, 2005, at 4:54 PM, Frank Lozano wrote:

> 1MT:  Shouldn't my dsmserv.err file be recently touched?  It has the
> suspicious date of the last time dsmserv stopped?  Ran a find cmd
> to insure
> that is the only file

That file is created/replaced by the dsmserv process as it is
failing, to record what it knows about its plight.