ADSM-L

Re: TSM app in initab

2005-05-05 15:59:07
Subject: Re: TSM app in initab
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 15:54:23 -0400
Frank -

Look in your AIX Error Log and TSM Activity Log and dsmserv.err log
to seek details on the mystery condition. Note that TSM levels are
not just "5.1", but 5.1.x.y, reflecting further maintenance. Check
your level: you may be able to upgrade within 5.1 and get away from
the problem - whatever it is. But your first step is to define the
problem.

    Richard Sims