ADSM-L

Re: DOMAIN Settings

2005-04-28 13:44:32
Subject: Re: DOMAIN Settings
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:43:52 -0700
Anything else you can tell me about what I did in January 04????

I'd like to get up to 5.2 or above but trying to find out why I have not
gotten a passport advantage number to download has been the worst experience
I've had in a while. Having paid maintenance, being able to open tickets is
nice but not enough. IBM has been no help in telling me why when everything
was transferred to this new tool they left me out. I have made numerous
phone calls to get this mysterious passport advantage number but nobody can
find us in the system.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer