ADSM-L

Re: Admin Password change

2005-04-28 08:37:57
Subject: Re: Admin Password change
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:37:25 -0600
The only trouble I would anticipate is if you have scripts that invoke the
Admin command line interface, and the password is embedded in those
scripts. What those scripts are, of course I cannot say; those are for you
to determine.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-04-28
04:06:32: