ADSM-L

[no subject]

2005-04-26 16:17:13
From: Rob Berendt <rob AT DEKKO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:01:25 -0500
I have a Copy Storage Pool set up called LTO_3581_WEEK1.  It currently
uses Device class 3581DEV.  The device class 3581DEV currently uses
library TAPMLB01.  I've added another physical media library to this
machine, TAPMLB02.  I would like the storage pool LTO_3581_WEEK1 to use
both of these.  How do I set them up?  I want to back up to both devices
at the same time.

When I used manual libraries, with manual drives, it wasn't too hard to
set up.  However I can't figure out how to do multiple automated
libraries.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC