ADSM-L

Re: Solaris TSM Server 5.2.4.0 and the Query Libvolume command

2005-04-25 15:14:00
Subject: Re: Solaris TSM Server 5.2.4.0 and the Query Libvolume command
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:13:38 -0700
I do not think the code should ever have worked in the manner you
described, since the library name and volume name are positional
parameters. Thus QUERY LIBVOLUME WN3006 implies that WN3006 is the library
name, and should always have indicated no match found. I am not aware of
it ever working otherwise.

I'd say that the doc could stand some clarification, to indicate that if
the volume name is specified, then library name is also required.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-04-25
11:56:26: