ADSM-L

Re: Documentation help!!

2005-04-25 14:35:41
Subject: Re: Documentation help!!
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:35:11 -0700
Gary, we can look into this, but I would also strongly recommend that open
a PMR so that you can track the problem identification and resolution.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
2005-04-25 11:32
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Documentation help!!

Just downloaded the v5.2.2 docs for sun solaris.
However, when I bring them into adobe acrobat 7.0a, I get one word per
line.

I am totally blind, and this is how acrobat presents the text to the
screen reader.
Please, any tivoli folk out there, this makes ift very hard to keep using
your product.
I normally save the manuals as text, then format appropriately such that
it makes sense when spoken aloud by the pc; or alternately small sections
put into braille.

As the subject says, HELP!!

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer