ADSM-L

Re: How to find out all drives in NT2000 using command line? Thanks

2005-04-25 12:13:38
Subject: Re: How to find out all drives in NT2000 using command line? Thanks
From: "Frank Tsao, email is tsaof AT sce DOT com" <Frank.Tsao AT SCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:13:12 -0700
Thanks, Richards.

It is close but that is not what I am looking for.

I want to find drive letter installed on a NT2000 system.

For example, issue <find_drive_of_all_systems> will return results as

C:
E:
F:
J:
K:

Frank Tsao
Frank.Tsao AT sce DOT com
PAX 25803, 626-302-5803
FAX 626-302-7131

             Richard Sims
             <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            To
             Dist Stor                 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Manager"                                                   cc
             <[email protected]
             .EDU>                                                 Subject
                                       Re: How to find out all drives in
                                       NT2000 using command line? Thanks
             04/24/2005 04:27
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Frank -

You may find the DevCon utility useful for Windows command line work:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q311272/

and  www.robvanderwoude.com/devcon.html

  Richard Sims