ADSM-L

NAS Backup Summary: Help!

2005-04-21 15:18:47
Subject: NAS Backup Summary: Help!
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:18:04 -0400
Hello Everyone!

I am trying to create a select statement that will summarize NAS backups,
but when I run this command I get the following output.  Is there a way to
find out what filesystem it had backed up?  That is the last piece of what
I need for this report and I can't figure out how where that info. would
come from.  Thank you in advance for your help!

select entity as "Admin Task",date(start_time) as "Date",time(start_time)
as "Start",time(end_time) as "End",cast(substr(cast(end_time-start_time as
char(20)),3,8) as char(8)) as "Duration", schedule_name as
"Schedule",examined as "Examined",affected,failed,cast(bytes/1024/1024 as
decimal(6,0)) as "MB",successful from summary where
start_time>=current_timestamp - 24 hours and activity not in ('ARCHIVE')
and activity='NAS Backup' order by entity

Admin Task: NAS_SERVER_2