ADSM-L

Re: TSM novell client link

2005-04-20 10:50:32
Subject: Re: TSM novell client link
From: Phil Jones <Phil_Jones AT BISCUITS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:50:08 +0100
Timothy,

You can get the latest patches\maintenance from the following ftp site
(easiest way I know of):

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/

Hope it helps

Phil Jones
United Biscuits
e-mail: phil_jones AT biscuits DOT com

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           Timothy Hughes       |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           TATE.NJ.US>          |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM: Dist |
|         |           Stor Manager"        |
|         |           <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU|
|         |           >                    |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           20/04/2005 15:34     |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor     |
|         |           Manager"             |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  TSM novell client link

Hi all,

Can anyone send me the link to the newest TSM novell client link?

Also, I know I ask this before, but does anyone use or know of a good
Novell Recovery DR product that interfaces with TSM?

Thanks for any replies, suggestions  in advance.

TSM version 5.3.0.1
Aix V5.2
TSM novell clients  5.2.2 & 5.3.0