ADSM-L

unsubscribe

2005-04-15 19:41:27
Subject: unsubscribe
From: WILLIAM ROBB <robbwd AT ROGERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:41:02 -0400
ADSM-L automatic digest system <LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote:There are
29 messages totalling 1751 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

1. expiring deleted versions (2)
2. Can't send report via e-mail
3. Was: expiring deleted versions (2)
4. Backup W2003 slow (2)
5. Programmes Guide (3)
6. del volhist
7. Antwort: Re: Programmes Guide (4)
8. Exchange backup (3)
9. Compatibility LTO2/LTO3 (4)
10. Netware cluster logfile path issue
11. IMPORT NODE - now having problems restoring data - authentication
problems?
12. Suad Musovich/New Zealand/IBM away until Monday 18th April
13. storage management/tools (2)
14. TSM Scheduled Job kills LPR Printing.
15. Schedule on TSM 5.3