ADSM-L

Re: how do we tell how many licenses we have

2005-04-06 12:09:44
Subject: Re: how do we tell how many licenses we have
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:09:12 -0400
Some licenses are boolean (you have the feature or you don't); some are
numeric based upon the number of clients.

  Richard Sims

On Apr 6, 2005, at 11:59 AM, Timothy Hughes wrote:

Ok thanks everyone for your replies, but the q lic commands just shows
the following.

I am looking to display the number like with the old TSM 5.2 Gui
like a # in use.

tsm: TSM_ZZZ>q lic

                                     Last License Audit: 04/05/2005
09:00:39
  Is Tivoli Storage Manager for Data Retention in use ?: No
Is Tivoli Storage Manager for Data Retention licensed ?: No
         Is Tivoli Storage Manager Basic Edition in use: Yes
       Is Tivoli Storage Manager Basic Edition licensed: Yes
      Is Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition in use: No
    Is Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition licensed: Yes
                              Server License Compliance: Valid