ADSM-L

Re: "Silly" TapeAlert Messages

2005-04-05 10:19:03
Subject: Re: "Silly" TapeAlert Messages
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushforth AT WINNIPEG DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:18:44 -0500
Thanks Jurjen, that is good news. It looks like IBM is slowly fixing
this. We will look into re-enabling the Tape Alert messages once we get
to the higher microcode.

And to answer the other question, I think that most of the messages did
indeed occur on a drive that was a control port.

Thanks,

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg