ADSM-L

Re: ANR8447E .. Mount failed even though several drives in "idle" status

2005-04-05 07:40:22
Subject: Re: ANR8447E .. Mount failed even though several drives in "idle" status
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:39:16 -0400
Mount retention is pre-empted to gain access to a drive, providing that
no process or session is engaged to use the drive and media.
See that msg in http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts for reasons we
have experienced. Check your Devclass MOUNTLimit as the most common
cause, plus your Activity Log for accompanying messages.

  Richard Sims