ADSM-L

db2 backup help

2005-04-04 15:35:56
Subject: db2 backup help
From: "Giglio, Paul" <Paul.Giglio AT EMICAP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:39:12 -0400
To my fellow TSm.rs out there.

I am trying to run the tsm back up on db2 ver8.
TSM client 5.2 and I am gettign the following error
Can anybody please bail me out of this .
I have tried to figure this out. It is working fine on my other systems

Regards
Paul Giglio
EMI CAp music
1212-408-8311

Parameter Count:      8
Parameters Passed:
Database name:     EMDDBIW
Logfile name:      S0000000.LOG
Logfile path:      /db2log/NODE0000/
Node number:       NODE0000
Operating system:  AIX64BIT
Release:           SQL08020
Request:           ARCHIVE
Audit Log File:    /home/emdinst1/sqllib/db2dump/ARCHIVE.LOG
System Call Parms: rm -f /u/EMDDBIW/NODE0000/S0000000.LOG
Media Type:        disk
User Exit RC:      28

> Error isolation: Error archiving file.  Return code 256 received from the
sysl

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly
forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.