ADSM-L

TSM and Pervasive SQL 2000

2005-04-04 03:41:41
Subject: TSM and Pervasive SQL 2000
From: Elio Vannelli <elio.vannelli_external AT WARTSILA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:41:16 +0200
Hello

is there anyone who backs up Pervasive SQL 2000 database with TSM? We don't
want use the Pervasive Backup Agent. I heard something about scripts but I
can't find documentation about this. Please, Can you help me?
Thanks

Elio Vannelli

This e-mail is from Wärtsilä Italia and it is intended only for the adressee.
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you receive
this e-mail by mistake, please return it to Wärtsilä Italia without
distributing or retaining copies thereof. Thank you.