ADSM-L

Re: How to schedule the backup?

2005-03-31 16:31:00
Subject: Re: How to schedule the backup?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:30:40 -0700
As has already been mentioned, TSM 5.3 has an enhanced schedule feature
that allows you to do with with one schedule.

Otherwise you will need to define 5 schedules, one for each day the event
should run. While it might take slightly more effort to set up 5 schedules
instead of 1, once they are defined, you're done.

While admin schedules can be used to define and delete client schedules,
you'll lose prior event information when the schedules are deleted.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-31
13:01:11: