ADSM-L

Re: curious behavior

2005-03-31 15:30:30
Subject: Re: curious behavior
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:30:09 -0700
The mount mode (R/O, R/W) should match the volume's current access, as
shown by the QUERY VOLUME command with FORMAT=DETAILED. The mount mode
does not correspond to the current read/write usage of the volume.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-31
11:19:43: