ADSM-L

Re: Move Media & DR

2005-03-23 15:58:14
Subject: Re: Move Media & DR
From: Terry McColgan <tmccolgan AT OCT DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:58:36 -0500
Joni;

Yes, ma'm you will.

In the command  below the "wherestate=mountablenotinlib" is the current
state of the VOL. Running the command will make it "mountableinlib". The
"wherestatus=full,filling" part is because by default the Mov Med command
going in this direction defaults to tape vol's being status=empty.

HTH

Mov Media  N00043 stg=TAPE_NDMP_OFFSITE  wherestate=mountablenotinlib
wherestatus=full,filling  checkl=n acc=reado