ADSM-L

Re: Fw: postschedulecmd for clients

2005-03-23 11:02:27
Subject: Re: Fw: postschedulecmd for clients
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:01:46 -0700
Hmmm..... I'd have considered IC36559, but that should be fixed at your
client level.

Can you send me your entire dsm.opt file, ssbackup.bat, dsmsched.log, and
dsmerror.log files?

Next, try adding these lines to your options file:

   TRACEFLAGS SCHED
   TRACEFILE SCHED.TRC

(pick your own "sched.trc" file name)

Let the schedule run, then send me the sched.trc file, dsmsched.log, and
dsmerror.log, and I'll see what I can see.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-23
08:38:28: