ADSM-L

Re: Tdp for domino slow performance

2005-03-22 11:28:29
Subject: Re: Tdp for domino slow performance
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:26:38 -0700
What is the activity level on the Domino server during the backup?
Are the databases in use?  If you can, stop the server and run
a backup to see what kind of numbers you get.
You should schedule the backup at a time when there is not much
activity on the Domino server.

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/21/2005
07:14:39 PM: