ADSM-L

Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2

2005-03-22 09:10:57
Subject: Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:10:27 -0700
The password for the node has been changed.

Try stopping the remote client agent and the cad, then restarting the cad.
If that doesn't work, run "dsmc query session" (using the same node name
as the cad and remote client agent) and make sure you can connect. You
might need to re-enter your password in order to get it re-encrypted. Then
start the cad. See if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-22
04:04:01: