ADSM-L

Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2

2005-03-22 07:15:21
Subject: Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:14:16 -0500
Check the error log, as recommended in the message explanation.
This is often due to not having an administrative account with owner
privileges to the node.

  Richard Sims

On Mar 22, 2005, at 6:04 AM, Mark Tindall wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to get the web gui client working for 4 of our servers for
normal backups/restores  but keep getting the following error when I
try to do anything with it:

ANS2604S The Web client agent was unable to authenticate with the
server.

I think this has something to do with setting a local password (as
like we have done for TDP) but am at a bit of a loss as to how to do
this. Could someone explain?

Thanks,

Mark Tindall
Email: mark.tindall AT gmail DOT com