ADSM-L

Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2

2005-03-22 07:13:29
Subject: Re: Web GUI problems with TSM 5.2
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:13:09 -0700
Mark,

Are you getting a dialogue box that asks for a username/password?  If so,
try using your TSM administrative username and password in that box - that
should work.  If so, the problem is the password on the node's
administrative account, which you can fix on the server side using the admin
command line "set admin <nodename> <newpassword>.

Check the web client log dsmwebcl.log in the client directory.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.