ADSM-L

Re: Sql query for file listings.

2005-03-21 12:00:23
Subject: Re: Sql query for file listings.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:00:09 -0700
Using AS to pad the column title length should do the trick. Make sure you
are using a sufficient amount of padding.

Alternatively, use the -tabdelimited or -commadelimted options, then load
the results into a spreadsheet or database tool; or use the ODBC driver.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-21
08:31:24: