ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2005-03-18 12:53:10
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:51:52 -0500
5.3.0 is the latest TDP (you have to get it via IBM Passport Advantage ).

However, we were running 5.1.5.1 until recently, without major issues (we
did have some problems that are supposedly addressed in 5.3). This is on
W2K servers (we never could get Domino to run/stabilize on 2K3 so we went
back to 2000 and all has been quiet since).

"LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
03/18/2005 10:42 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] TDP for Domino

Can anyone tell me what the correct version of the TDP for Domino I
should be using for a Windows2003 server?

I'm currently running W2k with the TDP v5.1.5.

thanks